This recipe will make 2 medium Freeze Dryer Trays *
- Chop all the fruit, vegetables and herbs and combine in a large bowl.
- Line your tray with silicone or parchment
- Spread evenly over 2 Medium Freeze Dryer Trays and add dividers if using
- Freeze Solid
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately. (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
Add some cold water, stir, let sit covered for 2-3 minutes, check add more water if needed or let sit longer if needed until everything is soft and desired consistency is reached.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!