Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
20 eggs made 1 large tray of whole raw eggs *
- Add silicone mats to your tray
- Place the dividers made into 20 portions on the tray
- Add 1 raw egg to each portion
- Pre Freeze
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
*****Remember to mark these as raw when you store them
Rehydration was a little tricky. I would call it a 80% success. The eggs were edible and tasted great, the texture was just a bit off.
37 Hours and 30 Minutes
Add 2 Tbsp of water to 1 egg and let it sit for 24 hours if possible. Fry as you normally would OR Add to some boiling water and poach.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary