Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
Approximately 20 chopped hard boiled eggs made 1 large tray *
- Boil eggs for approximately 7 minutes
- Rinse in cold water, peel
- Chop into bite size pieces
- Add parchment paper to your tray
- Add chopped eggs to your tray (Could us dividers here if you are portioning)
- Pre Freeze
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help) OR Make Egg Salad (see video)
To rehydrate for egg salad use 2 tbsp of water per ¼ cup chopped eggs, stir and let sit for a few minutes.
Once these have rehydrated they are perfect to make egg salad (see video for recipe). Or you could just eat them rehydrated.
37 hours and 30 minutes
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary