Contributed By: Adventures in Freeze Drying
This recipe will make 24 muffins, I was able to put 16 muffins in my medium freeze dryer*
- Preheat oven to 350 ℉, and prep to standard muffin tins
- In a mixing bowl beat together eggs, oil, vanilla, sugar, zucchini, and lemon zest.
- Add all dry ingredients, and mix until incorporated. Then carefully fold in Blueberries.
- Scoop muffin batter into prepared tins filling each space about ¾ full
- IF NOT FREEZE DRYING ALL MUFFINS YOU CAN ADD CRUMBLE TO THE TOP
- Mix all crumble toppings, by using a pastry blender, cutting, or in a food processor. Sprinkle evenly across the top of muffins.
- Bake 25-30 minutes
- Cool Completely
- Slice muffins into 5 slices and place on trays
- Freeze until frozen solid
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)