Contributed By: Nessa’s Nook
This recipe makes 2 large trays of Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese Soup*
- Add all ingredients into a large stock pot on the stove
- Mix together and cook for about 15 min or till the veggies are cooked and/or rehydrated
- Put in freezer and freeze until solid
- Freeze Dry
- Powder (I like the large zip top bag and rolling pin method)
- I like to store non long term (plan to eat fast) in just a half gallon jar with an o2 absorber and vacuum seal the jar and put lid on
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
Add a little bit of boiling water, stir, let stand, check and repeat until you reach desired consistency.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.