Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
This Recipe will make 1 medium tray *
- Mix eggnog and food coloring (If desired) together in a bowl
- Place parchment paper in the tray & sprinkle chopped candy cane on top of the parchment
- Pour eggnog into freeze dryer pan
- If using dividers add those now, I would recommend 40 portions
- Pre Freeze, if using silicone molds pop them out of the mold and onto the tray to freeze dry
- Freeze dry and enjoy.
- Store Appropriately (see Tips and Tricks for storage help)
These are a great Holiday gift for teachers, family or friends.
My cycle time in a medium freeze dryer with a premier pump was 13.5 hours for 4 trays.
Rehydration not intended
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!