Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
This recipe makes 1 Medium size Freeze dryer tray*
- Dice up slices of bread into small pieces. It’s helpful to fill up the tray with bread pieces as you go.
- Add pieces of bread to pre cut parchment lined freeze dryer pan
- You can spritz with water and add cinnamon or nutmeg if desired
- Cover trays with tray lids and pre freeze before freeze drying
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
22 Hours in a Medium FD
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!