Contributed By: John in Bibs
This recipe will make two 24 count mini muffin tins of Banana Peanut Butter Cups. Approximately 1 ½ medium trays*
- Mix 1 box of the banana pudding according to the directions on the box.
- Line a mini muffin pan with silicone liners while the pudding soft sets
- Veach mini muffin cup half full with pudding and put it in the fridge to set.
- Mix a container of PB2 with about ¾ C water, you want this a little runny to be able to easily spoon over the pudding.
- Make a little dimple on the top of the pudding in each cup with a spoon.
- Spoon PB2 mix into the dimple in each cup.
- Put in Freezer to set up.
- Mix another box of banana pudding according to the directions on the box, immediately spoon onto the top of each muffin cup.
- Slice bananas and put one slice on the top of each muffin cup.
- Freeze until solid, pop out of silicone cup liners once frozen solid.
- Freeze Dry and Eat or Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
What slicer is that? You said bought wrong one first and I would like to buy the right one. Thanks!