Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
*This is great for topping burgers, adding to popcorn or bagels and adding to dips
This recipe yields 1 medium freeze dryer tray*
- Drain liquid from 2 jars of pickles and rinse pickles. Depending on the desired salt level you would like in your seasoning, you can skip this step
- Add pickles to a high powered blender and blend until smooth. If you want spicy and/ or garlic pickle powder, add garlic and sriracha.
- On a pre cut parchment paper lined freeze dryer tray, pour pickle liquid onto trays and freeze for at least 24 hours or until solid.
- Freeze dry as usual and blend freeze dried pickle liquid until you have a powder texture.
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
not recommended for rehydration
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.