Contributed By: John in Bibs
This recipe will make 1 medium Harvest Right Tray.*
- You will want a 3:1 ratio of Water to BBQ Sauce
- In a large bowl combine 1 C of BBQ Sauce and 1 Cup of boiling water and stir
- Add 2 more cups of warm water, 1 at a time, stirring after each addition.
- Line your tray with a silicone liner
- Pour watered down BBQ Sauce onto the tray (add tray dividers at this time)
- Freeze until frozen solid
- Freeze Dry
- Powder quickly and store quickly
- Store Appropriately (see Tips and Tricks for storage help)
Add a little bit of cold water and stir until you reach desired consistency.
1 C Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce
3 C Warm Water
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary