Contributed By: John in Bibs
One recipe will fill 3 medium freeze dryer trays with 2.5lbs of food*
- Put your pressure cooker on Sauté and let heat, then add ½ C of the soy sauce to the bottom and then water until the bottom of the cooker is just covered. Stir and heat until steamy.
- Add eggs, don’t stir, let them cook, until firm, then stir and chop eggs.
- Add all of the other ingredients except scallops into the pressure cooker, and stir it all together. Then add the scallops and stir. Add another ½ C of soy sauce, stir.
- Seal pressure cooker lid, High pressure for 3 minute cycle
- Let Pressure cooker release naturally for 10 minutes.
- Release pressure
- Line tray, and spread Fried Rice evenly across your trays (2.5 lbs max per medium tray) this is where you can add dividers to portion
- Pre-Freeze and then Freeze Dry
- Store appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
Add a ½ C of boiling water (¼ tray serving size), stir then seal and let sit for 2 minutes. Add more water if needed, stir, reseal, let sit for 2 minutes.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/TrayCycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary