Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
This recipe will make just under 2 medium trays or 1 large tray*
- Boil enough water to cover 16 oz of rice noodles
- While water is heating, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, oyster sauce and fish sauce in a bowl and whisk vigorously until mixed thoroughly and set aside
- Dice onion, green onions, peppers and fresh basil
- Once your water is boiling pour over 16 oz. of noodles until fully submerged and let sit for 25-30 minutes or per noodle directions
- Cook and dice your protein of choice using minimal oil or cook in broth to ensure long term storage. Render fat and rinse or towel off if necessary to remove oils
- In a separate pan add 1 tbsp sesame oil or broth and cook the minced garlic, sriracha and ginger paste for about 30 seconds
- To that pan add peppers and onion and cook for 1 minute
- Drain the rice noodles and in a large wok or frying pan, add together the noodles, pepper/ garlic mixture, cooked protein and the sauce mixture as well as the green onions
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly while cooking for 1- 2 minutes
- Add your basil and cook until wilted
- Add to a parchment or silicone lined tray and push in dividers set to 10 portions
- Prefreeze using tray lids and freeze dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
40 hours 38 minutes
2/10 of the medium tray, add ¾ Cup of hot water, start with ½ Cups and slowly add water until desired texture is reached. Let stand for 3 minutes, stir, let sit for an additional 2-3 minutes and serve
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!