Contributed By: John in Bibs
This recipe will fill 1 medium tray with Chicken Chow Mein, and 1½ trays with noodles *
- Cook up the Chicken Chow Mein according to the directions on the can.
- Spread the Chicken Chow Mein across a lined tray, use dividers set to 10 portions and press through food.
- Spread the noodles out across 1½ trays.
- Cover your trays and freeze until solid.
- Remove lids and freeze dry.
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
Chow Mein Noodles do not need to be rehydrated.
Chicken Chow Mein 2 portions = 1 serving
Add ½ C boiling water, mix, cover and let stand for 2 minutes. Check, stir, add more water if necessary and let stand for 2 more minutes.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.