Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
This recipe will make as many trays as you choose to make*
- Cut apples into slices (you can use an apple slicer)
- Spread out on a lined tray
- Pre-Freeze until solid (I recommend using lids when Pre-Freezing), or go straight into the freeze dryer.
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
My cycle time in a mixed load of fruits was about 33 hours
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!