Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
This recipe will make as many trays of Avocado as you choose to make*
- Slice Avocados (Remove Pits and skin)
- Soak in lemon juice bath before freeze drying to help with browning and rehydrating
- Spread out on Silicone lined trays
- Pre Freeze or go straight into the Freeze Dryer
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
My cycle time in a mixed load in a 2017 machine was about 25 hours.
Can be eaten dry (How I like them best). Mine failed rehydration, but I had not soaked them in a lemon juice bath first.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!