A Freeze Dried Pantry Recipe
Contributed By: Nessa’s Nook
This Recipe will make 1 Quart jar and feed 2 people*
- Place Ramen Noodles in the bottom of your 1 Quart Jar. (you will want to break these up some as you put them in)
- Layer your vegetables and meat into the jar.
- Place the sealed Ramen Flavor Packet and an OA on top of the ingredients
- Vacuum seal the jar
All Ingredients already Freeze Dried
- Remove the OA
- Open and add the Ramen seasoning packet.
- Add 2 C of boiling water, let sit for 5-10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add spices to taste if they are not already in the jar.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.