A Freeze Dried Pantry Recipe
Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
This is a freeze dried pantry recipe made from individually freeze dried ingredients*
- All ingredients are from your Freeze Dried Pantry (recipes for each ingredient can be found in the on-line cookbook)
- Add all ingredients to a jar or mylar if you wish to store or bring with you, or just add to a small/medium mixing bowl to make at home.
- Rehydrate with instructions below. (Use our beer batter recipe found in this book to make delicious beer battered fish.)
- Cut cooked fish into smaller pieces and add to a tortilla or hard shell taco and top with mango salsa.
Add loose ingredients to a mylar bag, jar or bowl with 1 cup of water. (You can add more if you prefer a thinner consistency) Let stand for 3-5 minutes or until the mango is soft. Stir or rotate the container during rehydration. You can let this sit refrigerated for up to 24 hours to let the flavors fully incorporate.
We used walleye and northern pike but many types of fish can be used to make the tacos
* Extra Large Tray = 15 Cups/Tray Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.