Contributed By: John in Bibs
- Polish candy mold with a cotton ball before you begin.
- Put a bar of broken up chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 10-30 second bursts, stir and microwave again until melted and smooth.
- Fill your mold with chocolate, tamp it down, scrape and try to fill the molds
- Then dump the chocolate back into the mold, so there is just a thin shell left on the mold, then turn your mold upside down over some wax paper. (You may want to put it in the fridge) Allow the chocolate to set.
- Once candy is set up, re-melt remaining chocolate, adding more if needed.
- Take the homemade apple cider caramel (May need to microwave a little to make soft)
- Put some caramel in a zip top bag, cut the corner off of the bag, and pipe caramel into chocolates, leaving room for chocolate on top. Tamp down
- Put chocolate over the top, scraping the mold to get excess chocolate off of the mold.
- Put in the fridge or freezer for a while and let set. (20 minutes or so)
- Pop out of the molds.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!