Contributed By: John in Bibs
One recipe filled 4 medium freeze dryer trays*
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of a slow cooker. Pour cannellini beans, black beans, corn, and tomatoes over the chicken in the order listed. Sprinkle ranch dressing mix, chili powder, cumin, and onion powder on top. Place cream cheese on top. Cook on Low until chicken is fork-tender, 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove chicken breasts and shred with two forks or cut into bite-sized chunks. Stir chicken back into the slow cooker; mix chili thoroughly.
- Line your freeze drying tray with silicone.
- Spread evenly across the freeze drying trays and add dividers if using.
- Pre freeze if possible
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately. (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
Add a little boiling water, stir, add more until you think you are at desired consistency, let sit covered for 3-5 minutes. Check for consistency again, add more water if needed.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.