Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
This recipe made 1 Large Freeze dryer tray of Coleslaw*
- Add Greek Yogurt, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sugar, Salt and Pepper to a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Add the bag of Coleslaw mix and combine.
- Line tray, spread evenly and pre-freeze or go straight into the freeze dryer.
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
Dividers work great with this recipe, so you can easily package as single servings.
Add a splash of cold water to the coleslaw, stir, let stand, repeat until you reach desired consistency.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.