Contributed By: John in Bibs
This recipe fills exactly 4 medium trays to the max weight* (2.5lbs per medium tray)
- Put chicken breasts, onions, celery, cans of soup, chicken broth, and cream cheese, and Italian Dressing mix packets in your crock pot, cover with lid, and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Pull chicken out of the crock pot and shred, then put the chicken back into the crockpot, and stir it all up.
- Cook Pasta, if you haven’t already, cook until it’s just about done.
- Put the contents of the crockpot on top of the Angel Hair Pasta in a large bowl and mix it up well.
- Spread the contents out on a lined freeze drying pan, making sure not to exceed the weight limit of your tray, a medium’s weight limit is 2.5 lbs. (Use dividers set into the ten portions configuration) Push the dividers into the food to proportion.
- Cover with a lid, and then freeze until solid.
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
3 squares is 1 meal, Add 1 Cup of boiling water, stir, cover and let sit 2-3 minutes. Stir, let sit for an additional 2 minutes.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!