Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
- Set your InstantPot to Saute, add olive oil, garlic, and diced onions then cook until onions are translucent.
- In a separate bowl mix Ground Coriander, Cumin, Garam Masala, Turmeric, Chili Powder, and salt then stir together.
- Once onions are cooked through, change InstantPot to High Pressure for 15 minutes then add your spices and stir it up, then add all of the canned stuff and potatoes and mix it all together, close the InstantPot and hit Start (I added 3 cups of cooked rice to the finished product, but you don’t have to add the rice if you don’t want to)
- Mix it all up, line your trays with parchment or silicone and then spoon evenly onto the trays. Add dividers for portions
- Pre-Freeze and Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately. (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
My cycle time in a medium freeze dryer in a mixed load was 26 hrs 43 minutes.
2 1⁄4 C boiling water, per 7 oz cover let sit for 20 minutes.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.