Contributed By: Adventures in Freeze Drying
This recipe will make as many trays of blueberries as you choose to freeze dry*
- Thaw blueberries in a colander until completely thawed
- On parchment lined trays, spread the blueberries out evenly into a single layer
- Freeze until frozen solid (24+ hours)
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
Not intended, but these can be used in baking and smoothies etc.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.