A Freeze Dried Pantry Recipe
Contributed By: Adventures in Freeze Drying
- Add butter and olive oil to a large skillet and bring to temperature over medium heat.
- Add onions and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the freeze dried Golden Oyster mushrooms and the chicken broth and marsala wine.
- Stir constantly until all moisture is absorbed and mushrooms are evenly rehydrated.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Serve with any protein dish.
Achieved as part of the cooking process
* Extra Large Tray = 15 Cups/Tray Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.