Contributed By: John in Bibs
- Place all ingredients into your crock pot, cook on low for 6-8 hours
- Place strainer over a large measuring cup or bowl
- Ladle Cider through the strainer, let it cool.
- Pour 4 cups into a silicone lined medium tray and freeze until solid (If not frozen solid, this will likely explode in your freeze dryer)
- Freeze Dry
- Powder before storing
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help) I vacuum sealed the Jar with no OA
(You can freeze dry the sliced oranges, cranberries and cinnamon sticks if desired)
about 40 hours
¼ C powder to 1 C boiling water, stir and let sit for 2 minutes. Can add honey, and freeze dried fruit if desired.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!