Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
This recipe make 8 Cups*
You can also freeze dry tortilla shells to make chips for this (try spritzing with lime juice)
- In a large mixing bowl add drained beans, corn, tomatoes
- Dice avocado, onion, pepper, jalapeno, cilantro & add to bowl
- Add chili powder, cumin, lime juice and salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately. (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
32hr 40min in a large freeze dryer with premium pump
Add water to preferred consistency and let sit for 5 minutes
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!