Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
This recipe will make one medium tray of hummus*
- Mince your Garlic Cloves or Scapes in the food processor.
- Add all other ingredients to the food processor
- Process until smooth creamy. (you can add a little bit of water as you process to hit the perfect consistency)
- Spread evenly on your lined tray, you can use dividers to create single servings
- Freeze Dry
- Powder and Store Appropriately. (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
(I did not pre-freeze) In a mixed load (2 trays hummus, 2 trays chips, 1 tray of odds and ends) my time in a Large with a Premier Pump was 31 hours
Add cold water slowly and stir until you reach desired consistency
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
Any idea about how much the 3 scapes make when chopped? I have a bunch powdered from last year that I’d love to use.