Contributed By: John in Bibs
This recipe will make approximately 2 ½ medium trays*
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, and mix well.
- Line your trays with silicone or parchment.
- Spread mix evenly across your trays, then sprinkle a little sugar across the top.
- Use dividers if you want even sized pieces, cover with a lid, and freeze until solid.
- Remove Lids and freeze dry.
- Break into pieces, or remove from dividers
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!