Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
This will make as many trays as you choose to fill *
- I unwrapped my Rocket Pops
- Place on a prefrozen tray
- Place back in the freezer and freeze to make sure ice cream is solid
- Make sure your freeze dryer is below freezing before placing trays in freeze dryer
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
My cycle time was about 22 hours
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!