Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
This recipe will make as many trays as you choose to fill*
- Cut Drumsticks in half.
- Place cut side down on a pre froze tray,
- Place back in Freezer and Freeze to make sure ice cream is completely frozen
- Make sure your Freeze Dryer is below freezing before placing trays into the freeze dryer
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
My cycle time was about 22 hours
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.