Contributed By: John in Bibs
- Cut peaches down into smaller pieces (May want to blitz in a blender, or you can do this by hand)
- Put both cans of chopped up pie filling into a pan on the stove and add 2 cups of water to thin, stirring over heat and bringing to a boil.
- Using round molds, put peaches in the bottom of the round mold (filled 14 molds)
- Put in the freeze and freeze solid.
- Preheat the oven according to directions on the can of Cinnamon Rolls.
- Cut each cinnamon roll down into 6ths and separate into individual pieces and put into a
- Mix cinnamon and sugar, pour over, cinnamon roll pieces and toss them until they are covered.
- Spread cinnamon roll pieces out on a cookie sheet, and bake according to cinnamon roll directions.
- Sprinkle leftover cinnamon and sugar over peaches in the molds.
- Spread baked cinnamon roll pieces out on a lined tray.
- Remove all food from molds, and spread on a lined tray, and then freeze dry everything.
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
- Add 1⁄4 cup boiling water to a jar or bowl with the two discs, and let sit for 5 minutes, stir and let sit another 5 minutes.
- Add the freeze dried cinnamon rolls and stir in, and break up, let sit another 5 minutes covered.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!