Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
1 Carton of Ice Cream fills 1 medium tray*
- Peel container off
- Cut your very frozen ice cream into slices, (wear gloves, ice cream is cold) or use an ice cream scoop to put dollops of ice cream on your tray.
- Place on a prefrozen tray
- Freeze in the freezer until frozen solid
- Make sure your freeze dryer is below freezing before putting trays in the freeze dryer
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
My cycle time was about 22 hours
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!