Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
This recipe will make 1 medium tray of Butter Cauliflower*
I made rice according to the directions for this meal.
- Make the sauce first, Put all ingredients into a high power blender, (if you don’t have a high power blender, boil the cashews for 10 minutes first) blend until thick and creamy.
- In a large pot, add garlic, butter, and onion and cook until translucent.
- While garlic and onions are cooking, chop up your cauliflower.
- Add Cauliflower to cooked onions and garlic, then cover everything with your sauce, and cook at a simmer for about 10 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender but not soggy.
- Spread rice on a lined tray, spread the butter cauliflower on a different lined tray.
- Cover with lids, and freeze until solid. Weigh your trays before freeze drying
- Freeze Dry.
- Weigh your trays after freeze drying and Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
Cycle Time will Vary
Add the amount of water that was lost during freeze drying and cook over medium heat until everything is tender. About 12-13 minutes
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!