Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
This recipe will fill all 5 large trays*
- You will want to prepare the vegetables by dicing or slicing, or using a salad shooter or food processor.
- Line trays before putting veggies onto the tray.
- Fill 1 tray with carrots
- Fill 1 tray with celery
- Fill 1 tray with mushrooms
- Fill 1 tray with kale
- Final tray 5-6 large cloves of garlic sliced or minced, 1 bunch of parsley, 2 Onions sliceor diced.
- Pre-Freeze before Freeze Drying. Freeze Dry
- Put all Freeze Dried Veggies through the food processor and make a fine powder.
5 trays of veggies made about 5 Cups of powder.
My cycle time was about 35 hours in a Large machine with a premier pump and all 5 trays with different veggies.
1 Tbsp per 1 Cup of Boiling Water for vegetable broth.
Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.