Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
This recipe makes 1 medium tray *
1.Rinse your rise
2. Add rice and water to instant pot (1:1 ratio) (This is the same for brown and white rice)
White Rice: Cook On high pressure in the Instant Pot for 4 minutes. (if using the stove top, cook according to directions on package) Do a quick release on the instant pot
Brown Rice: Cook On high pressure in the Instant Pot for 22 minutes. (if using the stove top, cook according to directions on package). Do a quick release on the instant pot
3. Line your trays with parchment or silicone
4. Add rice to trays (3 cups uncooked equals approximately 1 medium tray after cooked)
5. Pre Freeze if time allows
6. Freeze Dry
7. Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
35 Hours 51 Minutes In Medium
White Rice: 1 Cup FD Rice and 1 Cup water.
Microwave for 3 minutes. Stir at each minute
Brown Rice: 1 Cup FD Rice and 1 Cup water.
Microwave for 4 minutes. Stir at each minute
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!