Contributed By: John in Bibs
1 #10 Can made 3 medium trays of Cheese Sauce*
- Using a food scale, put your lined tray onto the scale, and zero it.
- Add no more than 2lbs 8 oz of cheese sauce per tray, spread evenly across the tray (add tray dividers if using)
- Freeze, and then Freeze Dry.
- I powdered in a Large ziploc bag with a rolling pin before packaging. I stored in 1, ½ Gallon Jar for me.
- I vacuum sealed my Jar.
- Store Appropriately (see Tips and Tricks for storage help)
I reconstituted ¼ C of powder, with 3 Tbsp of hot top water with lots of stirring.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!