Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
1 recipe will fill 1 Harvest Right Medium Tray *
- Add broth, cooked and diced chicken, onion powder, parsley, peas and carrots, cream of chicken soup all into an instant pot with chicken soup covering any chicken sticking up.
- Dice up your biscuits and put on top of all other ingredients.
- Close the instant pot, Pressure cook for 2 minutes, and then a 3 minute natural release.
- Line tray with parchment and empty contents on to tray
- You may want to freeze dry the biscuits separately.
- Make 10 portion configuration with dividers and put dividers into place
- Pre Freeze
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately. (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
My cycle time for 5 large trays, not pre-rozen with Premier Pump was over 65 hours.
Add 11⁄3 Cups boiling water to 4 divider portions.
Mix. Let sit covered for 5 minutes, stir, let sit covered for 4 more minutes.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!