Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
This recipe made one large tray *
- Blanch sliced potatoes in boiling water for about 30 seconds
- Rinse potatoes in ice water bath
- Put into colander and let drip for a minute
- Line tray with parchment and then spread out blanched potatoes
My Cycle time in a mixed load Large Freeze Dryer with a Premier Pump was 25 hours.
Add water, let sit, add more water if needed. Then cook however you want to cook them, These are still RAW
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.