Contributed By: Martha Rayon
This recipe makes 1 medium tray*
- Rehydrate fruit powder where all powder is moistened, like a paste.
- Make your sweetener mixture: Swerve and Lakanto do fine in this recipe (guidelines for making your own, add the most of the least sweet products like allulose, and fiber yum, next add smaller amount of moderately sweet products such inulin and monk fruit, finally add tiny amounts of intensely sweet products like stevia and erythritol. I used allulose, monk fruit, inulin and stevia combo, it worked beautifully for texture and taste.
- Add 2T of Powdered Sugar to sweetener mixture (for taste and final texture)
- In a deep bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form, set aside.
- Working quickly, whip the cream cheese and sweetener mix until light and fluffy, then add the fruit powder paste and whip thoroughly. Add ⅓ of the shipped cream and mix well with a rubber spatula.
- Slowly fold in the remaining whipped cream.
- Spoon the mixture onto a parchment lined tray, then place dividers in the 40 portion configuration, or for smaller bites use silicone molds,
- Freeze until frozen solid. (Remove from silicone molds before freeze drying)
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)