Contributed By: John in Bibs
This recipe will make 72 bites that will easily fit on 3 medium trays
- Place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each space in a 4 space by 6 spaces silicone mold. (just big enough for a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each space)
- Follow the directions on the box of Banana Cream Pudding, making it in a bowl.
- Fold in about 2 C of Cool Whip.
- Fill each mold space about 3/4ths full, that is holding a vanilla wafer, with pudding mix.
- Put it in the fridge to set.
- Thinly slice bananas while your molds are in the fridge.
- Place one slice of banana on the top of each mold space.
- Freeze solid.
- Pop each delight out of the mold, and place on lined freeze dryer trays.
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (see Tips and Tricks for storage help)
My cycle time in a medium freeze dryer was shy of 20 hours.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.