This recipe will fill 1 medium tray*
- Soak the chia seeds in the water for 15-20 minutes
- Chop the pitted dates and add to a small saucepan, add the lemon juice and water, stir and cook until a thick paste is formed. Let cool for 5-10 minutes
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spread evenly across a parchment lined tray, use dividers set to 4 portions to portion for individual servings.
- Freeze until solid
- Freeze Dry
- Using a blender, powder each portion.
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
Start with 1 C of water, add 1 portion of smoothie to a blender ball type shaker bottle or add to a blender with the water. Shake/blend well and let sit for a couple of minutes. Add more water and repeat to reach desired consistency.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.