Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
This recipe will make enough pancakes to fill 4 medium trays*
- Skin the potatoes, shred them and put them into a mixing bowl.
- Add the milk and eggs to the potatoes and mix well.
- Add the flour and mix well.
- Add cheese, onion powder, salt, baking powder, and black pepper and mix well.
- You can leave uncooked and freeze until solid and then freeze dry
- Preheat a large skillet with some butter and oil, then put a large dollop of pancake batter in the pan and cook until done.
- Pat off as much grease as possible and place on a parchment lined tray
- Freeze until solid
- Freeze dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
Raw: add a little water until you hit the right consistency and then cook like you would a pancake.
Cooked: add some water to a pan, bring the water to a boil with a cooked pancake in it. Once it starts to look doughy, remove from water and cook in a lightly oiled pan.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.