Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
This recipe makes enough to fill 1 medium tray per batch *
This recipe is easily done in the Instant Pot, but can be cooked anyway you like to cook oatmeal.
- Dump all ingredients into instant pot
- Close the lid, and cook under manual high pressure for 4 minutes|
- Spread one batch per medium freeze dryer tray
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
Running standard pump and old program took 38 hours
If this is broken up into small pieces it reconstitutes best, simply add boiling water stir, let sit, until desired consistency.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.