Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
This recipe makes enough to fill 1 medium tray per batch *
This recipe is easily done in the Instant Pot, but can be cooked anyway you like to cook oatmeal.
- Dump all ingredients into instant pot
- Close the lid, and cook under manual high pressure for 4 minutes|
- Spread one batch per medium freeze dryer tray
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
Running standard pump and old program took 38 hours
If this is broken up into small pieces it reconstitutes best, simply add boiling water stir, let sit, until desired consistency.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
Do you have a video or information on how to seal your ball jars in the freeze drier?
Do the rasins ever dry out and stop being flexable?
So excited to see your new website! I purchased my Harvest Right on Independence Day last year and I am now so much more food independent! Looking forward to trying out this recipe to send with my hubby to the office. Congratulations on your new website! I’m so happy to support your work! God Bless you and your family!