Contributed By: Nessa’s Nook
This recipe is made from your freeze dried pantry products, it will make as many jars as you have freeze dried products to make.
- Powder the Freeze Dried Cheese in a food processor (I place all of the powder into a half gallon jar to store)
- To a pint jar add ¼ C cheddar cheese powder, ¼ C Freeze Dried and powdered milk, 2 TBSP of Chicken Broth powder, 1 TBSP of Cornstarch, ⅛ tsp Garlic Powder, ⅛ tsp Onion Powder, ⅛ tsp Black Pepper, ½ C Freeze Dried Broccoli
- Seal Jars add an Oxygen Absorber for longer term storage
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
All ingredients come from your freeze dried pantry, this recipe does not need freeze dried
Add 1 ¾ C boiling water to a jar, shake, let sit, stir, and add more water as needed.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!