Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
This recipe will make as many trays as you choose to make*
- Cut Mangos into strips, slices or chunks.
- Spread out on a lined tray (I would do a single layer per tray, mango is heavy in water and takes a very long time to Freeze Dry)
- Pre-Freeze until solid (I recommend using lids when Pre-Freezing), or go straight into the freeze dryer.
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
My cycle time in a mixed load of fruits was about 33 hours
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!