Contributed By: John in Bibs
This recipe makes 72 delights, and fills 2 medium trays*
- Follow the directions on the Instant Pudding Box, and mix up the pudding
- Once the pudding starts to set, fold in ½ of the Cool Whip
- Place one GingerSnap in the bottom of each mold space, (24 spaces in each mold about 1.5 inch x1.5 inch per mold) You could also do this using dividers in the 40 sections configuration
- Place some of the pudding mixture on top of each ginger snap filling the mold space
- Garnish each space with some fresh orange zest
- Freeze until frozen solid (Overnight is a great length of time),
- Pop out of the molds and place on a lined tray
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!