Contributed By: Adventures in Freeze Drying
This recipe will make 48 wafer cookie size bites*
- Brew 1 Cup of Coffee and place in refrigerator and let it get cold
- In a small mixing bowl, add coffee, Salted Caramel Syrup, and milk, then while mixing add the pudding mix. Mix well for 1 minute (Immersion blender is best for this but not required)
- Let sit for about 2 minutes
- Add the tub of whipped topping, and mix until fully incorporated.
- Spoon into molds, and freeze until frozen solid
- Line your trays with parchment paper, then flip each bite out of the mold and place on your tray
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
* Extra Large Tray = 15 Cups/Tray Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.