Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
8 lbs of Ginger filled 4 small trays*
- Soak and then scrub your ginger roots to get them clean, you do not need to peel the ginger roots.
- Break it apart, and then using a food process, process until you have as small as you can get it in your processor.
- Line your trays with parchment
- Spread ginger out evenly across your trays
- You may pre freeze if you choose, but it is not necessary
- Freeze Dry
- Powder in a food processor
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
31 hours (not pre frozen)
Not Intended You can use to cook with, or to put into capsules