A Freeze Dried Pantry Recipe
Contributed by: Annette Godfrey Young
- Layer the ingredients in the jar. (They don’t have to be layered, but it does look cool)
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
- Dump the contents of 1 Jar into a large skillet, add 4 Cups of hot water.
- Stir well and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Bring contents to a boil, then reduce heat to low, cover and let simmer for 20-25 minutes until noodles are tender.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!