A Freeze Dried Pantry Recipe
Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
This recipe is a freeze drying pantry recipe using individual freeze drying ingredients. This works best if the ingredients are layered in the following order.*
- Add ingredients in the order given on the list in layers.
- Rehydrate allowing for potatoes to soften and partially cook in the hot water
- Cook mixture like a scramble and add to a soft shell tortilla
- Add optional salsa or guacamole (freeze dried is best!)
Add 2 cups of hot water and let stand 2-3 minutes after thoroughly mixing. Make sure potatoes have time to soften.
* Extra Large Tray = 15 Cups/Tray Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.